Graphic Designer | The Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia, PA | August 2013—Present
Implements the branding and communication strategies for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Manages and provides creative direction for multi-media advertising campaigns
- Works closely with each department, while serving as the project liaison within the organization to ensure clear, consistent communication and branding efforts
- Develops concepts, mechanical artwork, and production materials for all Philadelphia Eagles graphic design projects
Graphic Design Instructor | The Art Institute of Philadelphia | January 2004—August 2013
Provide innovative design leadership to graphic design students, helping to increase their knowledge of digital production techniques and visual communication skills.
Classes Include: Typography, Type as Design, Portfolio Preparation, Professional Portfolio, Layout Design, Advertising Design, Print Production, and Corporate Identity
Senior Graphic Designer | The Institutes, Malvern, PA | June 2010—August 2013
Develop creative and innovative design solutions for the marketing and production of professional development products for nearly 103,000 insurance professionals.
- Create, modify and convert XML content for dynamic digital publishing to print, web, ebooks and mobile devices, while utilizing CMS workflows
- Produce user-centered web designs and interface graphics
- Provide art direction to developers and programmers responsible for building websites, ebooks and mobile Apps
- Design and manage the production of marketing collateral and advertising campaigns and for both print and web, while ensuring quality and brand consistency
Print Products Design Manager | The Institutes, Malvern, PA | April 2009—June 2010
Managed and motivated a team of graphic designers through the design and production process for over 300 textbooks and study aids; in addition to developing creative design solutions for all print marketing communications.
- Created quarterly production schedules and coordinating with external and in-house print facilities
- Oversaw the integration of XML into print production processes, developed workflow processes and procedures to organize digital files within a CMS
- Utilized a computer tracking system to schedule and monitor all design requests
- Conducted performance reviews of direct reports to encourage, motivate, and improve staff performance
Art Director | News-Line Publishing, King of Prussia, PA | January 2004—April 2009
Developed, executed and managed the design, photography and biweekly production schedule for 14 national healthcare magazines a month. Created and implemented production procedures for both print and online publishing.
- Led the design department through all aspects of print production from prepress to publishing
- Managed the online publishing of editorials, news articles, job posting, calendar events and advertisements
- Increased sales and customer recognition by re-designing the company logo, publication templates and emags
- Maintained communications with printers, editors and sales departments
Interactive Designer | Design Science, Philadelphia, PA | December 2001—September 2002
Developed user-centered design solutions for product-development teams to improve the usability, safety, and customer appeal of products.
- Identified and fixed usability problems by designing graphic user interfaces for medical devices and information kiosks
- Produced marketing collateral press kits, brochures, flyers and stationery sets
- Assisted with the production of multimedia presentations using Flash animations, video, and digital imagery
MA | Image & Communication
Goldsmiths, The University of London
BFA | Graphic Design
The University of the Arts