Christine Dorn, MA VisualAries@gmail.com
MA – Image and Communication
Goldsmiths, University of London / London, England
BFA – Graphic Design
The University of the Arts / Philadelphia, PA
The Philadelphia Eagles | August 2013–Present
- Develops concepts and crafts attention-grabbing designs that help bring the Philadelphia Eagles brand to life in print, online, mobile and social media channels.
- Provides creative direction on marketing campaigns; event promotion; print publications; websites; emails; stadium displays and ensures projects are in brand compliance.
- Performs high-end retouching and image manipulation of team and event photography.
- Implements the seasonal brand identity and communication strategies on printed collateral, large format graphics, stadium signage, event promotional materials and NFL merchandise.
Graphic Design Instructor
The Art Institute of Philadelphia | January 2004–January 2014
- Responsible for providing innovative design leadership to graphic design students, to help increase their knowledge of digital production techniques while enhancing visual communication skills.
- Classes Include: Typography, Type as Design, Portfolio Preparation, Professional Portfolio, Layout Design, Advertising Design, Print Production and Corporate Identity.
Senior Graphic Designer
The Institutes, Malvern, PA | June 2010–August 2013
- Developed creative solutions for the marketing and production of professional development products for nearly 103,000 insurance professionals, in print, online and mobile formats. Strong concentration in web and digital design.
Print Products Design Manager
The Institutes, Malvern, PA | April 2009–June 2010
- Managed and motivated a team of graphic designers through the design and production of over 300 textbooks, study aids and marketing communications for an insurance education institution.
News-Line Publishing, King of Prussia, PA | January 2004–April 2009
- Developed, executed and managed the design, photography and production schedule for 14 national healthcare magazines a month. Managed the online publishing of all editorials, news and advertisements.
Design Science, Philadelphia, PA | December 2001–September 2002
- Supported the design team with the development of user interface graphics for medical devices and information kiosks.
- Produced marketing collateral, work proposals and multimedia presentations. Created icons, Flash animations, video editing, and performed image modification.
Demonstrates proficiency in the following applications and languages on Mac and PC platforms:
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Acrobat
- Microsoft Office
- Content Management Systems, Basecamp, Slack
- HTML, CSS and XML